STRONGER TOGETHER – The month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month; in support of this, CAWIC is asking you to post a photo of wearing PINK and tagging or hash-tagging CAWIC and we will repost to our social media accounts – Every year, approximately 26,000 women will be diagnosed and 5,100 will die from breast cancer in Canada. Raising awareness of this disease is essential to the prosperity of Canadian women at large. Looking forward to seeing you wearing PINK this month!! #CAWIC.
- Top 5 Reasons Women to Consider a Career in the Construction Industry
- Women Needed to Fill Construction jobs As Skilled Trades Shortage Continues
- Representation of Women on Boards of Directors, 2018
- A Woman’s Perspective on Life in the Construction Field
- CAWIC Celebrates Women In Construction Week 2021