The Canadian Association of Women in Construction (CAWIC) welcomes the announcement by the Government of Ontario regarding the new requirements for washrooms and properly fitting equipment. As the national not-for-profit organization committed to enhancing the success of women in the Canadian construction industry, we recognize that today’s announcement is an important step forward. As an industry, we look forward to working with the government to support the necessary actions required to ensure workers have access to safe, clean washrooms, and proper equipment. By working collaboratively, we can continue to focus on making workplaces safer, cleaner, and more supportive for women. By improving construction workplaces, we will help to further attract and support women in an exciting and growing profession.To read more about today’s announcement by the Government of Ontario, please click here.
- Join CAWIC in Making a Positive Difference This Holiday Season
- CAWIC Congratulates President Lisa Laronde On Being Recognized As One Of Canada’s Most Powerful Women
- Congratulations to the 2023 Bursary Award Winners
- Ambition Theory: Leadership Foundations for Women in Construction
- Contributor Blog: How to Drive Diversity and Inclusiveness in Construction