DEPARTMENT: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Under the mandate of the Vice-President Customer Experience and in collaboration with the Customer Service Team Lead, a Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
- Processing customer orders in SAP
- Coordinating with Logistics, Production and Inventory Planning to ensure that customers receive their products on-time.
- Communicating regularly with Sales Representatives in each target market to support customer needs.
- Supporting existing accounts and maintaining a strong relationship with key contacts.
- Enter orders, process payments and ensure shipment
- In each order, verify products, quantity, pricing, shipping dates and special requirements including export documents and technical documents where necessary.
- Coordinate with Team Leads, Logistics, Production and Inventory Planning to ensure that products are delivered on-time.
- Receive inbound calls and emails and provide existing or prospective customers with information on placing an order, order details, pricing information or necessary documentation.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction, when required, coordinate with teams to complete files that may include returns, credits, delays or claims.
A Customer Service Representative’s performance is evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators as established for the Customer Service department
- Internal audits of orders
- College degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with SAP would be a strong asset
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Follow Sika’s training applicable to the position including SMS, Health and Safety, Environment
- Bilingualism is a strong asset (English and French) spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational, time management and priority management skills.
- Must be a team player.