Looking for a Construction Site Manager to oversee new construction residential projects. Must have at least 5 years experience and a College Diploma. Site Managers typically work 40-50 hours a week, but will sometimes be required to work longer hours during the busiest times. General handyman service is also required to service Tarion Warranty items including drywall repair, painting, caulking etc.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections
- Problem solving
- Sourcing material
- Checking and preparing reports for clients
- Monitoring progress of the project
- Liaising with clients or the client’s representatives to update on progress
- Keeping staff motivated and focused
Service Management Phase (primary work at the office)
- Coordinating with Construction Trades to complete warranty items
- Supervising Construction Trades at scheduled appointments to ensure task gets completed in accordance to Warranty requirements
- Co-ordinating Homeowner access with construction trades.
- Requesting homeowners to sign off completed task by trades.
- Drywall, Taping and patching repairs if necessary.
- Dapping, silicone and handyman cosmetic finishes where required
- Purchasing materials and/or tools to complete warranty/task as required and submitting receipt for reimbursement
- Having a vehicle required for this job
- Driving to homes under warranty and to local stores if material is required to assist completion of warranty task.
- Visiting homeowners to ensure completion of tasks or signatures of completed task
- Performing PDI’s in new home
- Warranty Management of spreadsheets and updating contacts
- Warranty Management of Documents and Schedules
Site Management phase: (Primary Work at Site office)
- Scheduling Construction trades from Contact List
- Checking Quality of work and Enforcement of quality in accordance to scope work with Project Manager/President’
- Co-ordinating with Project Co-ordinator for any assistance of delegation you may need form site
- Walking the site daily
- Providing Daily logs
- Providing weekly production reports (including forecast)
- Maintaining, tracking and updating construction schedule (to be provided by office)
- Enforcing Safety requirements on Trades
- Signing completion slips after verification of completed works
- Co-ordinating City Inspections at various stages as identified on Building Permit Card
- Upholding the safety rules contained in the Occupational Health and Safety Green Book
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Proper protocols will be in place per construction guidelines.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org