Project Manager – CWP
Canadian Washroom Products is North America’s largest subcontracting firm specializing in the distribution and installation of toilet partitions, lockers, washroom accessories and glass showers. The company completes hundreds of installation projects each year from offices across Canada and our offices in Ohio, Arizona and Texas. Our company has tripled in size over the past five years and will continue to expand with aggressive growth plans.
Looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently looking for an eager Project Manager who embraces challenges and is willing to learn and grow with our company. The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager consist of planning, directing, coordinating, activities concerned with the delivery, installation and servicing of commercial, residential & institutional job sites. It also consists of participating in the conceptual development of a construction project and overseeing its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Working with our sales & estimating team to complete the supply and installation of commercial washroom and locker room projects
- Working with our customers to process and complete shop drawings, coordinate site measures, attend site meetings, order products and arrange for shipping
- Managing third-party subcontract installers on job site installations
- Reviewing and pricing change orders for existing projects, and actively following up to sell change orders on a profitable basis
- Resolving a variety of different issues that arise with projects, including delays, adverse site conditions, installation issues and other day-to-day challenges that come with commercial construction
- Collaborating with our manufacturer/supplier partners on orders and material deliveries
- Working with other project managers, warehouse managers and drivers to successfully complete projects
- Completing project deficiencies and working with customers to ensure complete satisfaction on their project delivery
- Assisting with warehouse management and monthly inventory
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a post-secondary education with 2-4 years of Construction Project Management experience
- You are highly detailed oriented, organized and have the ability to manage multiple project files at the same time
- You have the ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional people management skills
- The majority of your workday is spent internally at our head office working with our project management team; you will not be working at construction sites.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working as a true team member, with a willingness to “chip in” to get the job done
- You have a valid state/provincial issued driver’s license appropriate for assignment
- Start your weekend early every Friday
- Group Health Benefits – partially subsidized
- RRSP after 2 years of service
- Travel Incentive Program
- Company vehicle may be provided for use during work hours
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and beginning your career with Inter-Co, please submit your resume via Careers – Inter-Co.
As we are committed to providing a positive candidate experience, please know that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Additionally, applicants that may require an accommodation during the selection process are encouraged to notify the Human Resources Department when contacted for an interview.