Powell Contracting, a division of RSG International, was established in 1967. With over 50 years’ experience, we are the industry leader in providing Ontario with the supply and installation of temporary concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guide rails, ground mount signs, overhead signs, and sign structures. Our integrated solutions and project delivery strategies improve project timelines and processes, generating increased capabilities for projects including outfitting highways, transit systems, airports, and municipal contracts.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team based out of our Aurora office.
- Ensure projects are running efficiently on time and on budget
- Coach, mentor and manage Project Coordinators
- Plan and schedule work with operations to meet client needs
- Ensure work is completed according to plans, standards and specifications
- Proactively facilitate communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to Contract specifications and applicable standards
- Document project progress and apply to various project billings and certificates Review and approve all billing on various contracts
- Ensure field issues on-site are dealt with to maintain workflow and meet deliverables
- Lead by example and enforce safety policies for field staff
- 5+ years’ experience in the construction industry working as a Project Manager, Superintendent, Project Coordinator, or equivalent is preferred
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Civil Technology/Engineering or Construction Technology considered an asset
- Must have strong communication, time management, scheduling, and negotiations skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid G driver’s license
- MS Office Suite knowledge an asset
RSG International encompasses a diverse collection of successful businesses, but our spirit isn’t found in the diversity of our portfolio, it’s found in the diversity of our people. At RSG, we believe that our greatest opportunity for continued success is fostered in the belief that every voice matters. Each one of us has a unique story and we promise to do our part to ensure that those stories are heard, seen, acknowledged, and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
RSG International is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. Powell’s goal is to foster an inclusive organizational culture
Apply here – Project Manager – Powell Group of Companies – Career Page (applytojob.com)