Powell Contracting, a division of RSG International, was established in 1967. With over 50 years’ experience, we are the industry leader in providing Ontario with the supply and installation of temporary concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guide rails, ground mount signs, overhead signs and sign structures. Our integrated solutions and project delivery strategies improve project timelines and processes, generating increased capabilities for projects including outfitting highways, transit systems, airports and municipal contracts.
We are looking to add a Night Labourer to our Yard team in Aurora.
- Sunday to Thursday: Night shift is 7:00pm to 5:30am
- Benefits and Pension with the Union
- On-site kitchen with subsidized meal plan
- Communicate well with co-workers, supervisors, other employees, and clients
- Demonstrating problem solving, planning, and organizing skills required
- Assembling parts, big and small, for finished goods
- Process materials to prepare for shipment using different types of tools and equipment
- General maintenance of the yard/warehouse
- Perform duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all labour regulations and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience as a Labourer, in construction industry is ideal
- Able to work in all types of weather
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs+ regularly
- Perform a wide variety of jobs and duties as assigned, with a high level of proficiency and accuracy
- Ability to work year-round in all types of weather which may involve muddy, slippery or icy surface conditions, and uneven terrain
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Skid-steer loader experience is an asset
RSG International encompasses a diverse collection of successful businesses, but our spirit isn’t found in the diversity of our portfolio, it’s found in the diversity of our people. At RSG, we believe that our greatest opportunity for continued success is fostered in the belief that every voice matters. Each one of us has a unique story and we promise to do our part to ensure that those stories are heard, seen, acknowledged, and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
RSG International is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. Powell’s goal is to foster an inclusive organizational culture