Reporting to the Operations Superintendents, the Field Supervisor leads and provides support in the field to assigned projects. The Supervisor works closely with Operators, Drivers, and Clients to ensure that all work is completed safely and efficiently while adhering to company as well as client policies and procedures at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Review Crew and Trucking dispatch to ensure accurate information and provide any additional information to all Operators and dispatched trucks.
▪ Meeting crews in the Marshaling yard assigning and issuing keys and gas cards to pickups dispatched. Ensure FLHA’s are completed in the yard.
▪ Always collaborate with customers and operators on all concerns and suggestions in a professional manner.
▪ Participate and or conduct morning toolbox talks and hazard assessment meetings and have all personnel sign off.
▪ Ensure that all quality control processes are recorded and uploaded daily. (Pre and Post Mob / Pre and Post DeMob.
▪ Ensure the proper tools and equipment are available to do the job safely and efficiently. ▪ Ensure operators are completing accurate inventory tracking at all times.
▪ Obtain daily truck tickets (Bills of ladings) with all required info on it (Job number, number of Mats hauled, Hours)
▪ Communicate with Superintendents and Dispatch daily on job progress and duration ensure that all trucking requirements are booked and confirmed.
▪ Ensure all equipment and pickups are properly maintained and cleaned by Operators.
▪ Ensure that all necessary paperwork and reports are filled out properly, signed and submitted daily.
▪ Complete other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
▪ Demonstrated communication skills, including oral and written
▪ Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate
▪ Effective problem solving and conflict management skill
▪ Demonstrated organization and punctuality
▪ A minimum of 1 to 2 years Field work experience in Construction and/or Oilfield ▪ Strong experience operating both Excavator and Loader with Thumb/Grapple ▪ Supervisory experience an asset
▪ French speaking and reading an asset
▪ Bridge and Matting product knowledge a definite asset
▪ Courses or seminars on supervision, safety, teaching, facilitation or management an asset ▪ Safety tickets an asset
Other Skills & Abilities:
▪ Strong computer skills, people, leadership and team building capabilities ▪ Able to maintain working relationships, Professional and positive attitude ▪ Maintain professional relationships with employees/clients at all times
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume by email [email protected]
Confidentiality: All Northern Mat and Bridge communication, inner workings, and documentation shall remain confidential and the property of Northern Mat and Bridge at all times