Miller Building Group is a Toronto based general contractor looking for a site laborer to join our small but growing team on residential projects throughout the GTA.
- Arrive on site on time with a willingness to learn
- Be able to take instructions from supervision on site and carry out tasks as instructed
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Work safely, and follow Ministry of Labour OHSA requirements
- Ability to follow and respect COVID19 requirements
- Must have CSA approved safety footwear
- WHMIS and fall arrest training are an asset
- Ability to read a tape measurer
- Ability to read drawings is an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Must own a vehicle or have another means to travel to different job sites in the GTA
- Able to handle periods of physical manual labour, including the ability to lift 50lbs
- Presentable to clients and proud of the work you do
- Tool belt and tools are an asset but not a requirement
$16.00 – $20.00/per hour based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit your resume, with experience within the last three years including references to email@example.com
We welcome students to apply and look forward to hearing from all applicants. Those selected for a phone interview will receive a response via email.