IT Specialist – Toronto
Inter-Co Division 10 is North America’s largest subcontracting firm specializing in the distribution and installation of toilet partitions, lockers, washroom accessories and glass showers. The company completes hundreds of installation projects each year from offices across Canada and our offices in Ohio, Arizona and Texas. Our company has tripled in size over the past five years and will continue to expand with aggressive growth plans.
Looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently looking for a talented, committed and experienced IT Specialist to join us and work primarily from our office in Toronto, Ontario. This position will report to the Vice President of the company.
- Implement and maintain our IT systems at all company locations; which include: User desktop set up, email, custom Zoho CRM, phone systems, printers, websites etc.
- Train users to maximize our IT investments.
- Evaluate and recommend systems for improvement.
- Implement and maintain IT polices and standard operating procedures to support effective security measures and compliance.
- Run a quarterly IT meeting with the senior management team
- Travel to western Canada and the United States (AZ, OH & TX) occasionally to support IT system needs at all company locations
Is this the right role for you?
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years of working experience in an IT role.
- Excellent working knowledge of physical and virtual computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Experience working with Zoho CRM is a must for this role
- Sound understanding of network setup and maintenance for a multi-site organization
- Demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, conceptual and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to explain technical terms in plain language
- Start your weekend early every Friday
- Group Health Benefits – partially subsidized
- RRSP after 2 years of service
- Travel Incentive Program
- Company vehicle may be provided for use during work hours
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and beginning your career with Inter-Co, please submit your resume via Careers – Inter-Co.
As we are committed to providing a positive candidate experience, please know that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Additionally, applicants that may require an accommodation during the selection process are encouraged to notify the Human Resources Department when contacted for an interview.