Infrastructure Logistics, a division of the RSG International, is looking for a full-time, self-motivated individual to add to our team. We are a growing trucking company in the GTA, delivering concrete barriers and various construction products throughout Southern Ontario. We operate as a 24/7 freight company working primarily but not limited to the construction industry.
We are looking for an experienced AZ Driver to join our team at our yard located in Aurora, ON. Your responsibilities include pick-up and delivery of various construction products throughout Southern Ontario (primarily the GTA). You will be required to perform & record all trip inspections as well as comply with documentation requirements.
What we offer
- Home every night
- Competitive hourly rate plus Shift Premium for nights
- Weekly pay schedule
- Strong Benefits Program
- On-site kitchen with Subsidized Meal Program
- Annual Bonus
What we need
- Current and valid AZ Driver’s License & Clean Abstract
- Must be able to supply a current, valid (CVOR)
- Strong ability to follow instruction & updated knowledge of various routes in throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Professionalism and excellence in customer service
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, and highly safety conscious
- Flexibility to work nights and weekend as required as well as ability to work in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of load securement is an asset however training can/will also be provided.
- Minimal labourer experience in previous roles
RSG International encompasses a diverse collection of successful businesses, but our spirit isn’t found in the diversity of our portfolio, it’s found in the diversity of our people. At RSG, we believe that our greatest opportunity for continued success is fostered in the belief that every voice matters. Each one of us has a unique story and we promise to do our part to ensure that those stories are heard, seen, acknowledged, and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
RSG International is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. Powell’s goal is to foster an inclusive organizational culture
Apply here – AZ Driver – Powell Group of Companies – Career Page (applytojob.com)