JOB TITLE: Rental Coordinator
LOCATION: Toronto Etobicoke, ON
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Rental Coordinator at our Rexdale branch located at 40 Racine Rd.
Why Work with Us? Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package with premiums paid by the company
- RRSP Match
- Boots Allowance + Safety wears
- Safety-minded organization
- Stable, year-round employment with overtime available
- Continuous training, learning and development opportunities
- Fun-loving work environment with strong social responsibility
- Opportunities for growth
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all telephone enquiries from customers / sales and process all rental requests; escalate and communicate professionally & effectively.
- Maintain and document on site inventories and communicate findings to all staff daily; strong commitment to inventory control required.
- Process new rental contracts daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for cycle billing, contract filing, equipment exchanges, weekly open order contract report reconciliation etc.
- Coordinate with the service department on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the rental fleet.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service/retail industry, preferably in the rental industry.
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent; post-secondary diploma is an asset.
- Self-starter, very customer service oriented and works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Comfortable with computers; knowledge of Systematic is an asset.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at https://cooperequipment.ca/opportunity/toronto-etobicoke-rental-coordinator-june-2022/