Honest ~ Hard Work ~ Innovation
The CCM Project Coordinator will report to the Project Manager and assist with the design and operations phases of the projects. The Project Coordinator will familiarize themselves with the contract documents; Project Agreements, Trade Contracts, Scopes of work and Procore Technology and Management.
Key Functions & Duties:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the prequalification to bidders and compile scopes for each tender package.
- Assist with arranging internal scope review meetings.
- Assist with documents for the close out process.
- Assist Field Engineers to maintain a log of estimated values for each anticipated subcontractor quote.
- Communicates with sub-trades and suppliers as required.
- Attend and assist with regular design meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Working towards an Engineering/Construction diploma/degree
- Previous co-op placements and/or part-time work in the industry would be an asset.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic understanding of construction methodology, including development, contracting and consulting.
- Basic trade/product knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Technically Savvy
- Work in both an office setting and outdoors.
- Travel to the site, and off-site may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving up to 20 lbs. may be required.
- Frequently required to sit or stand for long periods.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Clark Construction Management’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will be taken into account the applicant’s accessibility and are available upon request. Clark Construction Management is committed to accessibility for all and we approach accessibility from an inclusive perspective and will do everything reasonable to accommodate.