AGF – Rebar Inc., part of the AGF Group, is a leading provider of reinforcing steel products to general contractors and developers, for residential, commercial, industrial buildings, highway bridges and other structures. AGF-Rebar Inc. is presently seeking a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing day to day issues involved in various projects, maintaining good cost records for each project in regards to installation, reviewing, and extra-to-contract costs and being an effective liaison between the customer, site, drafting and production departments.
• Oversee and document all aspects of the project, work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project are on schedule
• Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and scope of work.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information. • Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, construction engineering or equivalent; • 3-5 years of experience in project management in construction
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software;
• Knowledge of computer-aided design (Autocad). Knowledge of aSa program (an asset); • Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, thoroughness;
• Strong communication skills;
• Fast learner and ability to meet deadlines;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Autonomy and efficiency;
• Patience and ability to work under pressure;
• Effective interpersonal skills and good team spirit;
• Leadership and determination;
• Ability to read and understand project specifications, drawings and details
• Ability to work independently and follow instruction
AGF Rebar Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
AGF Rebar Inc., part of the AGF Group, is a leading provider of reinforcing steel products to
general contractors and developers, for residential, commercial and industrial buildings,
highway bridges and other structures. AGF Group is located in 9 countries across the world with 19
locations in Canada!
Are you looking for a large company to grow with, that offers unlimited potential? Are you interested in
gaining valuable on-the-job experience? Do you have an interest in process improvement? Do you aspire
to be an Operations Manager one day and lead a team?
If so, we are currently looking for recent mechanical and civil engineering graduates to join our growing
The ideal candidates will be driven, passionate and hungry for growth in their career. You question the
process, strive for excellence in what you do and never stop learning. You also demonstrate core AGF
values of Determination, Integrity, Team Work, strong Performance and of course a passion for Health &
AGF Rebar offers a competitive salary, health & dental benefits, physical activity reimbursement as well
as tuition reimbursement! In addition to this, you have the opportunity to get involved with our
Foundation on charitable events in your community with causes that you care about!
If you are interested in exploring these exciting opportunities with us, please send us your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Looking to grow.
AGF Rebar Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.