Artistic Skylight® is an owned and operated family business for 43 years, located in Woodbridge, Ontario and winner of the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce 2019 Business Achievement Award for Manufacturing. A proud manufacturer that is engaged in the design, development, marketing and selling of quality residential, commercial and industrial skylights in Canada and the United States. Being a part of the Artistic Skylight family, we strive for exceptional customer experience and best-in-class leading manufacturing.
This position is to work at our office located in Woodbridge, as part of a team that is the first point of contact to all our new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly build a relationship with clients through inbound/outbound calls and emails, and initiate communication with customers to resolve past-due account balances.
Other key responsibilities will include customer service and data entry, including order processing, invoicing and account management.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Establish new customer accounts with terms.
- Enter invoices and deposits into SAGE 50 system and email invoices to customers.
- Enter payments received into SAGE 50 and email receipts.
- Call customers when orders are ready for pick up and for payments due.
- Handle and resolve internal inquiries related to accounts receivable.
- Accurately file all processed invoices and documentation.
- Prepare closing documents for holdback payments.
- Prepare detailed customer reconciliations and statements as required
- Very professional approach with internal and external customers
- Ability to take initiatives, meet deadlines and produce accurate results.
- Any other office duties required.
- Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Post-secondary education related to accounting or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in accounts receivable.
- Previous experience with ERP and integrated accounting systems.
- Strong communication and customer service skills in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking is a must. French, Spanish or Portuguese is an asset.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills and excellent data entry with high degree of accuracy.
- Good investigative and reconciliation experience.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, with a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Work Location: In person
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- What is your visa type/classification in Canada?
- Will you be able to reliably commute to Vaughan, ON for this job?
- accounts receivable: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply, please click here.