In preparation for the Canadian Association of Women in Construction (CAWIC) Annual General Meeting in June 2023, the association is currently accepting nominations from CAWIC Members (paid individual or corporate voting members) for its 2023/2024 Board of Directors.
Should you wish to apply as a Director, please click here to complete the nominations form.
The Board of Directors has the overall responsibility to deliver on CAWIC’s mission to facilitate the success of women in the Canadian construction industry by uniting our voices, knowledge, and resources through the passion of our members and the women we inspire. As a volunteer director, you commit to approximately 5-15 hours per month and will:
• Attend monthly board meetings and additional meetings as required.
• Participate in one or more working committees.
• Attend and be a promoter of CAWIC events and programs.
• Membership in good standing is required to participate on the CAWIC Board of Directors.
• Previous experience or involvement with CAWIC, including volunteering, participating on a Committee or attending a CAWIC event, is required.
• All candidates will be required to provide a headshot and participate in a meet-the-candidate session to be held in June.
The deadline to apply is May 31, 2023.
Thank you in advance for your interest and continued support of CAWIC.